I know that rap and particularly this type of rap is not everyone's cup of tea. However, I think its a great song and video and is open to interpretation. I look at it and see an internal struggle between to opposing personas. One good (Kid Cudi) and the other destructive (Mr. Rager). I see that all the people that he is fighting to signify his friends and family trying to help him defeat his negative habits. In the end it is Kid Cudi who himself must end his destructive habits. I read that he recently quite smoking marijuana, possibly this is what he alludes to in this video.
For me, I guess for it would have to be my timidness and laziness that I need to overcome. So I ask you, if you were given the chance to rid yourself of a negative aspect. What would it be?
I'd be more compassionate towards those who are negative towards me. Daily struggle!! ^0^
ReplyDeleteI'd try to learn where limits are without always having to cross them.
ReplyDelete