Monday, October 24, 2011

I am back!

Welcome,
I have been meaning to get back to blogging, but i have been pretty lazy about getting it started. I was thinking of doing something similar to what my previous blog was about. For those of you who did not know me when i was  blogging when I first moved to the America, my blog started as a way for me to describe my experiences as a Canadian Desi moving to small town Texas. My posts soon developed into political posts, at the time I would have to say that I was a pretty staunch liberal socialist. And it became a pretty good venue for debate among friends and random strangers.

However, in this blog I don't think I will be using it primarily for political discourse. But knowing me, there will be some of that from time to time. I think this blog will focus mainly about living in Hawaii, Food and Travel adventures, public health issues and most likely some introspective musings. I hope to share my experiences and foster discussion on pertinent issues.

Thank you,

- Zeshan

No comments:

Post a Comment